Group
    ADMIN

Status
    [EČ Skin] [ BoHLALA_FHD (Full HD)

Team_Nitro-by_BoHlala- V_1.1

BoHLALA:

I will mention what has been updated on the housing, a new housing Number 16 has been added, as well as a housing Number Five has been added without modification posters on most lists, especially channel lists, and an improved tool has been designed to update the housing in the moving screens, deleting some renders, especially on bethn2, which cause the weight of housing.
    TeamNitro. You can install it throughOr through the matter at the beginning of the topicImportant note it is better to install the housing again on a clean image and not on the old housing until the rain is removed, which was removed, so as not to cause problems in the housing and work heavy on the photos as I explained earlier
    HistoryZapSelector a special housing has also been designed for a committeeNew translation of menus and the appearance of posters. All lists have also been localized through my brother Pico
    And, God willing, soon the plug will be thrown out. With the design of the new housing independent of the balgain
    I will post some screenshots of the updates made to the housing.

CODICE
    wget https://raw.githubusercontent.com/biko-73/TeamNitro/main/script/installerB.sh -O - | /bin/sh

0 replies since 29/3/2024, 14:38   4 views